Route 356 Children's Ministry
Based on Proverbs 3: 5 & 6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.”
It is our desire for your child to have a great experience at church. Our goal is to do our very best to meet your child’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs while helping them develop an intimate relationship with our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Our Mission :
- Impact the children in our community with the message of Christ’s love for them.
- Encourage children to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and help them to learn how they are gifted by God to serve and help others.
- Facilitate your child’s growth in his/her relationship with Jesus Christ and His Word.
- Foster skill building through relevant biblical teaching, positive role modeling and esteem building.
- Prepare children to discover their uniqueness and God’s mission for their lives.
Awana International Kid's Club
Awana Clubs teach the gospel of Christ to children through Bible memorization, games and biblical teaching
This weekly program runs on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 8:00 P.M. for children in Grades K – 12 and will begin on Wednesday September 8th and run through the end of April.
If you would like more information please contact Irene Buettner at 814-868-2388.
Our church is fortified with a well equipped nursery. The nursery is for children from birth through four years old. There are toys, books, rocking chairs, a baby swing, and a stocked changing table to ensure that we are prepared to care for your child.